Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Girls







Chloe is 8 years old! I have an 8 year old. That makes me feel soo old and I'm not even old! She is almost done with 2nd grade and I can't believe she will be starting 3rd grade in the fall. This girl never ceases to amaze me. She is smart, focused, determined and full of life. Show that girl a party and she will show you a good time!
I think she is the only 8 year old I know that comes home from school with a wad of cash and her classmates shoes-no literally she has come home with a pair of shoes. I think she is secretly running the Chicago mafia. Is it wrong of me to be going to my 8 year old for cold hard cash

I can't believe that she is mine because we are really opposite. I don't think I was that focused and intense when I was her age. I was probably still mindlessly playing with barbies and dolls. Watch out because this little girl is going to run a Fortune 500 Company one day!






No comments: