Thursday, January 8, 2009

For Sale...

I mentioned earlier that I am a licensed real estate agent and I just had to share the good news with everyone that I have my very first listing. Does it count that it's my own home? Yes, Robert and I are hoping to move very soon. We've been in our condo for over 6 years and it's getting too small for a family of four. Check out the listing below and start spreading the word. Oh, there will be pictures uploaded within the next few days.

www.340wsuperior601.com

2 comments:

terica said...

Congrats! Good luck! I have always thought it would be fun to go into real estate. Hope you sell really soon! Anyone would be lucky to move into your beautiful home! Keep us posted!

Maddie and April Lloyd said...

Where are looking to buy? I want your condo. I am having a, "Why am I in the suburbs?" day!